Wednesday 4 May 2011

worried

Hi

Following our meet with Ray have you had a chance to do that key theme/2012 development mind map sheet for Ray?

D
------
No not yet. My plan to work for 1-2 days of the bank holiday didn't happen due to family stuff. Now my laptop is buggered and I'm on the phone to IT. Can't do it until tomorrow night earliest. Sorry.

J
-----
Thats alright.

Are you ok? I hope the family business you had to deal with wasn't anything unpleasant or serious.

D x
-----
It'll be fine. Don't worry!

-----
Oh no I am worried now. I hope everything's ok; good things happen to good people and I'm so expecting you to be completely fine. You know where I am if you want a chat.

Take care mister.
D
-----
Don't worry means don't worry not do worry!! Seriously!!
-----

No comments:

Post a Comment