Thursday 19 May 2011

a review of clogs

clogs weren't ever on my shopping list
I didn't consider worthy to spend my money on them because
of their rough design.

but never say never. why?
well, I am quote:
"for the fastmoving, no-nonense, GOAL-ORIENTED woman that
does not have time for aching feet"

this great company restyles this
old and comfy shoe and now it looks
more appealing.

also, I was persuaded by 
the DRI-LEX®  (the moisture-wicking lining),
it keeps dry even when I'm wearing them extensively.

of course, I don't dare
to get out of the house with them,
but I'm wearing them
every time
I go for a trip!!

because I am feeling really good with them

POSTED BY EKATERINA
on the
weirdly
worded
SHOES REVIEW written
by and for non-humans,
by 1,000,000 pixel-monkeys with iPads perhaps and
brought to your eyeballs by
the robot spider that crawls
to your tweetdeck
to follow you
follow you
follow
you

No comments:

Post a Comment