Wednesday 11 May 2011

keep looking

the readymade priesthood of my end times are
them blessed
with:
vertebrae overlying the spine refusing to fuse,
the extra 21st chromosome (in whole or part),
or
"impaired" interactions with the sinful (my emphasis)
(and their carers).

ALL of these celibately enter my inner circle
in heaven on earth,
that is:
BRITAIN, ICELAND, GREENLAND and
WEST europe...

mesopotamia I give
to the ARAB;

all else is HADES.

10,000 angels are righteous ones who passed
these last
TWO thousand (and some)
years;
they encircle me
on vapour trails brought to you
by my webcam/
from Luton Airport/ and
from Bedfordshire's firmament.

had it been that living man would be turned into such a vapour
at the first resurrection, there would be no need for this second one
coming SOON.

this next coming:
it's so mankind will be perfected
for entrance to the kingdom above, for
complete conflagration, reconfiguration
of earth by fire.

AMEN SELAH

(watch the skies -
keep looking)

No comments:

Post a Comment