Sunday 17 April 2011

arguing

I had to deal
with people all day saturday and
I didn't know if we had a plan
to meet up, or where to meet up
or whatever; I couldn't think about it so
when I'd finished there were
65 MISSED CALLS
37 TEXTS
VOICEMAILS that made
no sense

so I was like oh shit and I called and called
and you didn't pick up and I was like
fuck it, I'm going home

finally you called me when I was about 80 miles
from you and you were like
come back to london, and I was all like come on be serious
I'm here now and it's late and she went
where are you, who's that talking there?
well, so, I was at my friends' place already with wine
maybe lines of charlie, I dont know, all those nights round
there were kind of the same, but good anyway and I don't remember
what happened when or whatever

so we're arguing and it's stupid and it's boring and I've had
enough of it, really and
I almost sat on my friend's cat and I was like
fuck, shit, sorry

what happened?
I nearly squashed their cat

so, she goes, you care about their bloody cat more
than you do about me, well
I knew it was serious because she was too prim to swear
most of the time

as it goes, I said, right now, yes I do
and I turned my phone off and my mates were like
what was that all about and I went
you don't want to know, really

1 comment: