Monday 18 April 2016

TREADMILL TUNES 005

Well, the days of working out in the relatively ritzy hotels and the gated community clubhouses of Florida are well and truly over. Warm weather and wide, bright highways no more. Back to Brexiting, blathering Blighty. Hence, then, to my usual gymnasium and to the realisation that while my "fitness" doesn't seem to have eroded too much, my posture (when lifting things and pulling things etc.) has gone squarely to hell in just two weeks. I'm assured it can be got back to where it was pretty swiftly. Ahead of all this, I'd pounded away on the old treadmill for a bit, propelled on my way by these tracks:

  • Department S: Is Vic There? [1980]
  • Sham 69: Hurry Up Harry [1978]
  • The Farm: Groovy Train [1991]
  • TC 1992: Funky Guitar [1992]
  • Visage: Fade to Grey [1980]
  • Indeep: Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life [1982]
  • James Brown: Funky President (People It's Bad) [1974]

Earlier in the day, while having a coffee, I'd noticed a guy wearing very eye-catching socks:


No comments:

Post a Comment