Friday 8 April 2016

TREADMILL TUNES 003

the Florida gated community we are calling home for the next few days is well equipped with stuff we don't use (golf course, boat dock) and stuff we do (large, shallow swimming pool; small, neat gym). in said gym I am adjusting to the treadmill counting my progress in miles rather than km and my speed in mph rather than kph. it's doable. so ahead of a few other physical jerks this sunny morning, I put in somewhere between two and three miles. during all this activity I was kept company by:

  • Years and Years: King [2015]
  • Brass Construction: Movin' [1975] 
  • Lafayette Afro Rock Band: Hihache [1973]
  • The Brothers Johnson: Strawberry Letter 23 [1977]
  • Candi Staton: Young Hearts Run Free [1976]
  • Porter Robinson ft. Urban Cone: Lionhearted [2014]
  • Fred Westley: Funk for your Ass [2008] 

No comments:

Post a Comment